- Category: Carrier Updates
- Published: Friday, 16 June 2017
- Written by Barbara Huffman
*** Great News from Cigna HealthSpring***
It is with great pleasure that Cigna HealthSpring has announced that as of today, CMS sanctions have been lifted!
Here is what you need to know:
- Cigna HealthSpring may begin enrolling customers with July 1st effective dates.
- Effective immediately Cigna HealthSpring can resume marketing of Medicare Advantage-prescription drug and Medicare Part D. Plans.
- Watch for the announcement of a training module that agents will be required to take before selling Cigna HealthSpring products.