Now more than ever, employers need an advocate to assist them in understanding how the Affordable Care Act (ACA) will affect them. Changes are coming in almost every week from our government causing the medical providers to change their procedures. Most employers do not have an in-house specialist to keep up with all the changes. Some are forced to wade through this on their own or place their trust in an unqualified agent.
At MESSER Financial Group we are on top of the latest changes no matter where they originate. We have a fiduciary responsibility to our clients and will offer the most competitive rates along with creative plan designs.
Our 97% client retention rate is proof that the services we provide are superior.
Want to learn how to break out into Group Insurance? Just watch the video below!
Group Health Insurance
Coverage underwritten on members of a natural group, such as employees of a particular business, union, association, or employer group. Each employee is entitled to benefits for hospital room and board, surgeon and physician fees, and miscellaneous medical expenses. There is a deductible and a Coinsurance requirement each employee must pay.
Learn More +Group Health Insurance
Group Disability Insurance
- Short Term Usually covers 1st day accident, 8th day illness and up to 26 weeks of disability. A flat amount is typically provided as the weekly benefit.
- Long Term Coverage begins after a 60 or 90 day elimination period. Funds replace appoximately 50% to 66% of the employees income. Benefits can be from two to age 65.
Read more: Group Disability Insurance
Group Dental Insurance
- Preventive Care This plan normally pays 100%. A small deductible may apply.
- Basic Services This plan is usually paid at 80% after a small deductible. It covers, but is not limited to, fillings, restoration, extractions and sealants.
- Major Services Usually paid at 50% after a small deductible. Examples of coverage include crowns, inlays, bridges, periodontic work.
Read more: Group Dental Insurance
Group Vision Insurance
Why is vision health important?
You only get one set of eyes. Take care of them. Your eyes not only affect how you see, but how you feel. Caring for your vision can lead to a better quality of life, including:
Read more: Group Vision Insurance
Group Life Insurance
The plan will cover an employee for a flat amount equal to one, two, or three times the employee's annual salary. The employee may purchase additional coverage if desired at his/her own expense. Dependent family members may or may not be covered.
Read more: Group Life Insurance