Agents certifying with WellCare must complete the 2019 Annual Certification Training (ACT) in WellCare University. As a reminder, 2019 ACT and AHIP must be completed by 9/30 in order to avoid suspension from marketing/selling both 2018 and 2019 WellCare products. Agents who do not complete all requirements prior to the deadline will remain in a suspended status until the requirements are met. Note: The transfer of completed AHIP to your WellCare University transcript can take up to 48 hours.
Take the following steps to access ACT in your WellCare University profile.
- Hover over the Learning taband click View your Transcripts
- Select Activefrom the drop down menu and locate the course
- Click the Launchbutton, and once the course is completed it will move to your completed transcripts
Additionally, please reference your 2019 ACT enrollment invitation for your login credentials.
Note: If you do not remember your WellCare University password, please call Producer Services at 866-822-1339 and select prompt 1.
Tips for completing the Annual Certification Training (ACT) Mastery Exam
The final step to successfully completing 2019 ACT is passing the mastery exam with a score of 85% or higher. Prior to taking the exam, agents should keep the following in mind:
- Browser zoom setting is best at 100%
- The exam is open book - please take your time
- A downloadable version of ACT is available within the What’s Next section of the training. The PDF includes a search option to locate information.
- For every failed attempt at the exam, a 24 hour probation period will take place before a retake is allowed
Additionally, the Mastery Exam can be taken up to 3 times. After a third failed attempt, an automatic suspension from marketing /selling WellCare products for a period of 6 months will take place.
Technical Settings for ACT
It is important to ensure your computer device settings are compatible with the requirements for utilizing WellCare University. Please download the following guides for detailed information:
Note: Please reference the Frequently Asked Questions Guide for answers to additional questions.