Duke University Health System In-Network for UnitedHealthcare MA Members January 1, 2019
UnitedHealthcare is excited to announce that Duke University Health System (“Duke Health”) will be in-network for UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage (MA) individual members starting January 1, 2019. This is a three-year agreement. Please note, Private Diagnostic Clinic (PDC) physicians are already participating.
What this means for members
- Starting January 1, 2019, UnitedHealthcare MA members will have access to Duke Health for their health care needs. This is inclusive of Duke Health hospitals, specialists, and primary care providers.
- Duke Health will be available in the following plans.
- AARP® MedicareComplete® Plan 1 (HMO) H5253-037
- AARP MedicareComplete Plan 2 (HMO) H5253-038
- AARP MedicareComplete (HMO) H5253-039
- AARP MedicareComplete Essential (HMO) H5253-040
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete (HMO SNP) H5253-041
- AARP MedicareComplete Plan 2 (HMO) H5253-079
- AARP MedicareComplete Plan 1 (HMO) H5253-080
- AARP MedicareComplete Plan 1 (HMO) H5253-102
- AARP MedicareComplete Plan 2 (HMO) H5253-103
- AARP MedicareComplete Plan 1 (HMO) H5253-104
- AARP MedicareComplete Plan 3 (HMO) H5253-105
- AARP MedicareComplete Choice (Local PPO) H2228-018
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® RP (Regional PPO SNP) R1548-001
At UnitedHealthcare we strive to provide unmatched value and a distinctive experience for our members and look forward to working with with you during the AEP.