Come grab a cup coffee and a bagel at a restaurant in a location near you, Cigna-HealthSpring's treat! Representative Robert Lawson will share sales tips to help grow your business. If you need sales kits, he will have them handy.
Did you know Cigna-HealthSpring allows Partial Medicaid beneficiaries to enroll into their DSNP plan? If you are looking for a competitive advantage, look no further! This is a game changer. Prior to coming to work for CHS, Robert Lawson specialized in the Dual and LIS market. He has some practical sales tips that will help you uncover new sales opportunities during Lock-In.
Here’s the cities Cigna-HealthSpring will be visiting in February:
- Statesville, February 4th and 8th from 9:30-11:30am. Duncan Donuts, 241 Turnersburg Hwy, Statesville.
- Hickory, February 5th and 7th from 9:30 -11:30am. Panera Bread, 2260 Highway 70 SE, Hickory.
- Gastonia, February 11th and 14th from 9:30-11:30am. Panera Bread, 2625 East Franklin Blvd, Gastonia.
- Winston-Salem, February 18th from 9:30-11:30am. Panera Bread, 100 Hanes Square Shop Cir, Winston-Salem.
- Thomasville, February 19th from 9:30-11:30am. Duncan Donuts, 407 Randolph St Speedway, Thomasville.
- Kernersville, February 21st from 9:30-11:30am. Panera Bread, 970 South Main Street, Kernersville.
- Mooresville, February 25th from 9:30-11:30am. Panera Bread, 109 Williamson Rd, Mooresville.
- Salisbury, February 27th from 9:30-11:30am. Panera Bread, 825 East Innes St, Salisbury.