SureBridge has implemented new policy Schedule Pages for the PPO Dental and Accident Companion plans due an increase in benefit maximums for Florida only.
Effective January 1, 2019, the Calendar Year Maximum on the SureBridge PPO Dental (Non-Senior & Senior) increased as follows:
- Basic Plan - Increased from $1,000 to $1,200 (per insured person)
- Premiere Plan - Increased from $1,200 to $1,500 (per insured person)
Effective April 1, 2019, the Follow-up Treatment and Follow-up Physical Therapy on the SureBridge Accident Companion increased as follows:
- Option 1 - Increased from $50 to $100 (per visit)
- Option 2-4 - Increased from $100 to $200 (per visit)
Rates are not affected by this change. The sales brochures located in the Point of Sale Tool and on the Broker Portal have been updated.
Letters regarding the increased benefit maximums, along with a new Schedule Page, will be mailed to inforce customers with the SureBridge PPO Dental and Accident Companion plans beginning April 8, 2019. Below are samples of the letters that the customers will receive.
- Dental PPO Basic Sample Letter
- Dental PPO Premier Sample Letter
- Accident Companion Option 1 Sample Letter
- Accident Companion Options 2-4 Sample Letter
If you have any quetions please call MESSER Financial Group's Producer Support at 866-568-9649 x813.