Effective May 1, 2020, Watauga Medical Center and Cannon Memorial Hospital, are in-network for UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage (MA) members.
- AARP® Medicare Advantage Plan 2 (HMO-POS) H5253-079
- AARP Medicare Advantage Plan 1 (HMO-POS) H5253-080
- AARP Medicare Advantage Plan 1 (HMO-POS) H5253-037
- AARP Medicare Advantage Plans 2 (HMO-POS) H5253-038
- AARP Medicare Advantage Choice PPO (PPO) H2228-018
- AARP Medicare Advantage Essential (HMO-POS) H5253-040
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete RP (Regional PPO SNP) R1548-001
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete (HMO-POS SNP) H5253-041
Please note, both systems are part of the Appalachian Regional Healthcare System (APPRHS). For more information about APPRHS, click here.
UnitedHealthcare thanks you for being a Partner in Care and your commitment to helping UnitedHealthcare members live healthier lives.