UnitedHealthcare’s sales administration system upgrade is nearing completion.
What you need to know about Services
The following services have resumed:
- If you completed contracting during the upgrade, you will be receiving your Party ID via email shortly
- If you had a Party ID prior to the upgrade and completed certifications during the upgrade, you will be receiving your Writing ID via email shortly
- If you made changes to your profile after May 26, please allow for standard business processing (3-5 business days) to complete the request
- Direct deposit changes
- Address changes
- If you made a change to your profile during the upgrade (e.g., contact information, hierarchy, channel, or licensure), check Jarvis to see the change reflected
- Check Voids and Re-issues
- Assignment of Commission
- Successor Agent
What you need to know about Payments
This phase of the upgrade includes payment for new enrollments and true-up commission processed during the upgrade and reflected on June statements. The updated commission calendar is available on Jarvis.
- To prepare for the first payment, pull your Application Status report for April and May to compare to payments reflected on statements in June. Please note, some may have processed/paid prior to the upgrade and they may not all be reflected on the first statement.
- New UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage (MA) enrollments* taken during the upgrade period and May True Ups will begin being paid on Monday, June 8, and will continue processing and paying each Monday throughout June until all enrollments have been processed.
- New AARP Medicare Supplement enrollments taken during the upgrade period will begin being paid on Monday, June 15, and will continue processing and paying each Monday throughout June until all enrollments have been processed.
- Health Assessment (HA) payments for March and April effectives will be on statements beginning Monday, June 15. May effectives will be paid by the end of June.
- Virtual Enrollment Agent of Record Retention (AOR) payments will be on statements beginning Monday, June 8
- As all May and June renewals were advanced in April, normal renewal schedule will resume in July
- July 13 AARP Medicare Supplement renewals
- July 20 MA and Part D renewals
- Statement enhancements!
- Some statement columns will have changed - for a review of the statement information, check out the Commission Statements and Direct Depositcourse in the Content Library in Learning Lab
- No more charge-backs to process True-Ups
- MA and PDP monthly renewal payments together the third Monday each month
- No delay in AOR Retention renewal payment