AIG is making substantial changes to give YOU and YOUR CUSTOMERS a better underwriting experience with more competitive offers all in less time!
They've heard your feedback and are doing
- The IRS 4506T tax transcript is no longer required unless a case exceeds $5,000,000.
- Inspection reports are no longer required unless a case exceeds $10,000,000. Cases already in progress are not qualified.
- Lab scoring details are not used to give customers credit or better-class offers where possible.
- Expanded standard plans — many permanent plans up to Table C will be standard.
- Underwriting processes will now make better offers in less time.