June 26, 2014
You successfully completed both Parts I & II of the agent/broker registration process for the 2014 Plan Year in the Federally-facilitated Marketplace (FFM).
- To renew your registration with the FFM for the individual market, you must complete the 2015 Plan Year training and FFM Agreements assigned to you through the Medicare Learning Network® (MLN) curriculum (Part I of registration).
- Agents and brokers may access Part I starting on July 7, 2014, at: https://Marketplace.MedicareLearningNetworkLMS.com. (Please note that scheduled maintenance of the MLN is currently underway, to prepare for the 2015 Plan Year training. The 2015 Plan Year training and FFM Agreements will first be available on July 7, 2014.)
- Please complete Part I for the 2015 Plan Year using the same MLN account you used to complete Part I for the 2014 Plan Year. If you have forgotten your MLN user ID, please return to the MLN site and click on the “Forgot your login ID?” text.
- MLN will automatically choose the curriculum for you based on the user type/user role you have chosen in your MLN account. Note that your user type/user role can be edited at any time by selecting “My Account” under your name at the top right of the Training Home page.
- Please make sure the National Producer Number (NPN) in your MLN profile is correct before you complete Part I!
- Because the Plan Year 2014 Agreements expire on September 30, 2014, we advise that you complete Part I for the 2015 Plan Year by September 30, to ensure there is no lapse in your FFM registration status.
- Because you completed Part II of registration (i.e., creating an FFM user account and completing identity proofing on the CMS Enterprise Portal) for the 2014 Plan Year, you do NOT need to complete Part II again for the 2015 Plan Year.
Please stay alert for more updates about the launch of the registration process for the 2015 Plan Year. In addition, please visit http://www.cms.gov/CCIIO/Programs-and-Initiatives/Health-Insurance-Marketplaces/a-b-resources.html. There you will find the following new and updated resources:
If you have questions about the FFM registration process for agents and brokers that these resources do not address, you may contact us at [email protected].