Agents/Brokers, Register for Week 12 of the Operational Updates and Announcements Webinar Series!
The “Operational Updates and Announcements for Agents and Brokers Participating in the FFMs - Week 12” webinar will take place on Tuesday, January 19 from 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM Eastern Time (ET). This webinar will cover topics including:
- Review of exemption policies in preparation for tax season
- Tips on “closing the deal” with clients before the January 31, 2016 deadline
- Tips on staying in touch with clients after Open Enrollment
- Tips for assisting consumers with account maintenance
- Review of the record of consumer consent requirements
- Review of the restrictions on business or website naming
To register for the webinar, please log in to www.REGTAP.info and follow the instructions. Additional details and instructions, including slides from Weeks 1 – 9 of the Operational Updates and Announcements webinar series, are available on the Agents and Brokers Resources webpage.
Open Enrollment Deadline Reminder:
Please note that tomorrow, January 15, 2016 is the last day for consumers to enroll in coverage through the Federally-facilitated Marketplaces to have coverage that starts on February 1, 2016.
- FFM agent and broker program questions: Contact the Producer and Assister Help Desk via email at [email protected] or call the Agent and Broker Call Center at 1-855-267-1515 and select option “1.”
- Individual Marketplace consumer inquiries: Call the Marketplace Call Center at 1-800-318-2596.
- SHOP Marketplace coverage inquiries: Call the SHOP Marketplace Call Center at 1-800-706-7893.