If you have questions related to plan year 2017 registration and training, see the “Plan Year 2017 Federally-facilitated Marketplace (FFM) Agent and Broker Registration and Training Kickoff” short video for a registration kick-off welcome message
and information on what is new for plan year 2017 registration, presented by Kevin Counihan, CMS’ Chief Executive Officer of the Marketplace and Director of the Center for Consumer Information & Insurance Oversight (CCIIO).
CMS has posted hyperlinks on the Agents and Brokers Resources webpage to a number of additional resources to explain the process and requirements as well as answer frequently asked questions:
- Slides from the “Plan Year 2017 FFM Registration and Refresher Training for Agents and Brokers Returning to the Federally-facilitated Marketplaces (FFMs)” and “Plan Year 2017 FFM Registration and Training for Agents and Brokers New to the FFMs” webinars
- Quick Reference Guide: Plan Year 2017 FFM Registration for Agents and Brokers
- What’s New for Agents and Brokers for Plan Year 2017 FFM Registration
- Myths and Facts about FFM Plan Year 2017 Registration for Agents and Brokers
- Marketplace Learning Management System (MLMS) Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Add an Agent, Broker, or Web-broker Corporate Entity’s National Producer Number (NPN) to the FFM Registration Completion List video
Be sure to check the Agents and Brokers Resources webpage for more information in the coming weeks. You can also register at www.REGTAP.infofor one of two remaining plan year 2017 registration and training webinars CMS is hosting (on August 4 and August 10). You are welcome to attend either of the sessions, but CMS asks that you only register for one session.
- For information about the FFM agent and broker program, contact the Producer and Assister Help Desk via email at [email protected] or call the Agent and Broker Call Center at 1-855-267-1515 and select option “1.”
- Direct questions about a client’s Individual Marketplace plan to the Marketplace Call Center at 1-800-318-2596.
- Direct questions about SHOP Marketplace coverage to the SHOP Call Center at 1-800-706-7893.