On October 1st we will begin a state specific webinar series that will provide strategies and guidance around the processes for retaining your Humana Individual Major Medical (IMM) clients for 2015.
In these events you will learn:
- The processes to ensure that your client remains compliantly insured into 2015, whether they bought a plan:
- On-Exchange (purchased through one of the federal or state Marketplaces)
- have a Non-Grandfathered plan (purchased after 3/23/2010 but before Affordable Care Act (ACA) was fully implemented) , that depending upon the state will dictate the next course of action,
- Or on a Grandfathered plan (purchased prior to 3/23/2010).
- The changes that were made to Humana’s sales tools, including Agent Workbench (AWB), which can streamline your sales process.
- What communications your clients will receive through 2015 Open Enrollment Period (OEP).
Please join us by registering for one of the Webinars listed below:
All Off Exchange Only States (KS, NC, OK, WI, NV, IN, VA)