AEP 2021 is just around the corner, and it’s never too soon to start completing certification requirements! In fact, we’re so excited to get this season started that we wanted you to know that Cigna Medicare Advantage will once again reimburse agents for their certification costs when certain requirements are fulfilled.
Those requirements are:
- Complete Cigna Medicare Advantage certification on or before September 1, 2020.
- Sell at least five, new net applications with an effective date of January 1, 2021.
Reimbursements will be paid in February 2021.
Once these requirements are met, agents will be eligible for several different levels of reimbursement based on the certification that’s completed. Additionally, a certificate announcing your completion will be available to print on demand.
- Complete Pinpoint Medicare Training and all Cigna-required courses to receive $89.95 reimbursement
- Complete Gorman Health Group Training and all Cigna-required courses to receive $99 reimbursement
- Complete AHIP Training and all Cigna-required courses to receive $125 reimbursement
Training and certification will be available on July 1st, and more information about accessing that training will be available next week. We’re confident you’ll find this year’s certification easy to navigate, valuable, and fast.
Mark off some time to complete your Cigna Medicare Advantage certification early to kick off AEP 2021 on the right foot!