There are Special Election Periods for Alabama, Florida, and Texas due to natural disasters.
Several counties are under an SEP due to the effects of Hurricane Zeta. A FEMA notification was originally released on Dec. 10, 2020 and results in a Special Election Period (SEP) available for your Medicare Advantage customers who qualify.
The counties/contract listed below are impacted, and eligible customers within the affected areas are granted an SEP.
- Counties: Cherokee, Chiton, Dallas, Elmore, Mobile, Talladega.
- Effective: 10/28/2020 -2/28/2021
- Applicable to Contracts H4513, H78
- Counties: Bay, Escambia, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, Walton.
- Effective: 09/14/2020 - 01/23/2021
- Applicable to Contract H5140
- Counties: Galveston, Jasper, Jefferson, Newton, and Orange
- Effective: 8/23/2020- 12/23/2020
- Applicable to Contracts H4513, H7787
If you have any questions, call our Producer Support team today at 866-568-9649.