As noted in Tip 3 of the Plan Year 2017 Computer Configuration Requirements Quick Reference Guide, if you are having difficulty accessing the plan year 2017 registration training modules on the Marketplace Learning Management System (MLMS), you may be able to resolve the issue by enabling pop-up windows. See the quick reference guide for step-by-step instructions on how to configuer your computer for accessing the MLMS.
This quick reference guide also offers other suggestions to improve your user experience in accessing and working through the registration and training through the MLMS including:
- Utilizing Chrome or Firefox web browsers, and
- Downloading the latest version of Adobe Flash to optimize display of animations
- For information about the FFM agent and broker program, contact the Producer and Assister Help Desk via email at [email protected] or call the Agent and Broker Call Center at 1-855-267-1515 and select option "1."
- Direct questions about a client's Individual Marketplace plan to the Marketplace Call Center at 1-800-318-2596.
- Direct questions about SHOP Marketplace coverage to the SHOP Call Center at 1-800-706-7893.