Transamerica Life Insurance
Offering the Exclusive Famaily Markets Portfolio. Transamerica is one of the industry's largest insurance companies offering a full portfolio of life products including: Term, ROP, and UL's.
How To Guide
Click here to log into the Transamerica agent portal.
To order supplies for Transamerica log into your agent portal and click on Transmarketing - Supplies.
To download the software for Transamerica log into your agent portal and click on Software > Transamerica Life Illustration System.
You may also go to winflexweb.com. To learn how to link with MESSER when registering, click here.
| New Business
Please send your first application with Transamerica final expense to MESSER by either:
- Faxing your application to 800-968-9814
- Emailing it to [email protected]
- Or, if the application includes a modal premium, overnight the application to the following address:
ATTN: New Business
MESSER Financial Group
4301 Morris Park Dr.
Mint Hill, NC 28227
You can submit new business for Transmaerica two ways.
- By faxing the application to 800-535-1325. The fax cover sheet can be found on the agent portal by going to Forms > Forms Search > Select New Business/Underwriting > Select Product Type > Select State > Select Transamerica Life Insurance Company.
- By using the iGo e-app found on the agent portal.
- By mailing in the application to the following address:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company
Attn: Policy Issue/Underwriting
4333 Edgewood Rd. NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52499
To access underwriting for Transamerica final expense log into your agent portal and go to Forms > Forms Search > Select New Business/Underwriting > Select Product Type > Select State > Select Transamerica Life Insurance Company.
You can access forms for Transamerica through the iGo Forms Engine on the MESSER website by clicking here.
You may also find forms for Transamerica by logging into your agent portal and going to Forms > Forms Search.
Click here to access MESSER's free Senior Products Quote Tool.
Commissions for Transamerica final expense are paid by the carrier.
| Request Help
Need help? Click here to request help today.