LIBR adjustments on IncomeShield 7, 9 & 10, effective March 1!
American Equity is proud to offer simple, transparent products at competitive rates within the industry. They remain committed to helping their contract owners protect their retirement dollars.
American Equity will be making adjustments to their Lifetime Income Benefit Rider (LIBR) (details listed below). These adjustments are designed to help simplify income planning for you and your clients. This also allows for more options for your longer-term clients.
IncomeShield 7, 9 & 10 Adjustments
These adjustments impact the LIBR Options 3 and 5* for IncomeShield 7, 9 and 10. Options 1, 2, 4 and 6 are unaffected by these changes.
Options 3 and 5 will have an updated Income Account Value (IAV) rate and an increased accumulation period effective Friday, March 1, 2024.
*Option 5 not available in CA
|Current LIBR Options 3 & 5
|New LIBR Options 3 & 5
|7% compound interest
|6.5% compound interest
|15-year accumulation period
|20-year accumulation period
|The initial 7% IAV rate is guaranteed for the 10-year initial IAV rate guarantee period. For years 11 - 15, the IAV rate will never be lower than the minimum guaranteed IAV rate of 4%.
|The IAV rate is 6.5% and is guaranteed for the 20-year accumulation period.
Will new disclosures be required?
- Applications received on or after March 1, 2024, will require the new disclosure.
- Client will be required to send in the new disclosure in order to receive the 6.5% IAV rate with the 20-year accumulation period.
New dental and dental plus plans are coming to New Mexico on February 23rd!
Due to new regulatory requirements from the New Mexico Department of Insurance, Aetna is launching revised Dental and Dental Plus insurance plans in New Mexico to conform with these new requirements.
Here’s your latest news and important updates from Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Hampshire. If you have any questions on the information provided, please reach out to your Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Hampshire sales representative listed below.
Americo continues to be a leader in the simplified issue market due to your hard work and dedication. They are committed to providing you with the products and processes that fulfill the needs of this very specialized market. Americo is excited to announce that they will add a new Indexed Universal Life product to their portfolio later this month. This new IUL will be available on Americo's Agent Tools eApplication platform.
ManhattanLife Insurance & Annuity Company is now announcing a new upcoming rate adjustment in the state of Idaho.
There is a 9.0 % increase for All Plans, effective as of March the 1st, 2024. This rate adjustment will be applied to all new and in-force business in Idaho.
Please refer to the points listed below to determine which rates should be applied.
- Any Medicare Supplement application signed on March the 1st, 2024, and when requesting an effective date of March 1, 2024 or later, will receive the new March the 1st, 2024 rates.
- Any Medicare Supplement application signed after March the 1st, 2024, and when requesting an effective date of March 1, 2024 or later, will receive the new March the 1st, 2024 rates.
- Any Medicare Supplement application re-dated on March the 1st, 2024 will receive the new March the 1st, 2024 rates.
- Any Medicare Supplement application re-dated after March the 1st, 2024 will receive the new March the 1st, 2024 rates.
Created for your convenience, below is the new and applicable Rate Sheet. New applications can be ordered through the normal channels.
The Rate Sheet is 4 pages long, and you will see that it contains information about the following:
- The Annual Preferred Community Age Premiums - for use in all Idaho Zip Codes
- The Annual Standard Community Age Premiums - for use in all Idaho Zip Codes
- The Monthly Preferred Community Age Premiums - for use in all Idaho Zip Codes
- The Monthly Standard Community Age Premiums - for use in all Idaho Zip Codes
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your ManhattanLife Insurance & Annuity Company marketer.
Another viable option would be to contact ManhattanLife Insurance & Annuity Company's Agent Services team by calling their help number, at (866) 708-6194.
National Life Group announces that the Protection Focus results in lower premiums for specific face amounts!
FlexLife Indexed Universal Life (IUL) was designed to meet a wide range of client needs. Now, National Life Group has added a new face solve type for clients who are focused on the level of death benefit protection.
With the new Protection Focus face solve type, you now have five options to create a tailored policy for your clients!