Aetna Ending Attain Program
Aetna has made the decision to end the Attain by Aetna program to make way for future wellness programs that could have a greater impact for members. Their priority is health and wellness, and they will learn from the Attain program to bring better member wellness programs in the future.
- Effective 2/1/2023, Attain by Aetna will no longer be offered to new or renewing clients.
- For clients who currently have Attain by Aetna*, the Earn Your Watch (EYW) benefit will accept new enrollments through 8/31/2023. In the meantime, users can continue to earn and redeem points on the platform. Active users of Attain will be informed of the sunset via in-app notifications.
Here are three examples of how this will work for your clients:
- New or renewing accounts as of 10/1/2022.
- The Bring Your Own Device version of Attain will remain active until their plan year ends on 9/30/2023.
- The Earn Your Watch version of Attain will stop accepting enrollments 8/31/2023.
- New or renewing accounts with a 1/1/2023 effective date
- The Bring Your Own Device version of Attain will remain active until 12/31/2023.
- the Earn Your Watch version of Attain will stop accepting enrollments 8/31/2023.
- New or renewing accounts after 1/1/2023 will no longer be offered Attain by Aetna.
Aetna will soon send an email to your clients to let them know of the changes.
If you have any questions, call us today at 866-568-9649!