SureBridge: New Product In The POS Tool For Pennsylvania Beginning January 21
New SureBridge Product - Underwritten by The Chesapeake Life Insurance Company: SecureWise™ Term Life (10 Year & 20 Year) - Pennsylvania.
Click here for more information regarding SecureWise.
See our chart for SureBridge state product availability.
Point of Sale (POS) Tool Impacts
Updates to the SureBridge Point of Sale tool will begin around 7 PM CST Thursday, January 20 which could cause the system to be temporarily unavailable. For Email Proposals - If the application is not started by the customer before 7 PM CST Thursday (1/20), a new Proposal must be created.
In addition to the new SureBridge product and revised Application for Pennsylvania, the following updates will be made to the POS Tool:
- Spouse and Adult Dependent Signatures Required - In addition to the Primary Applicant’s signature, Spouse and/or Adult Dependents applying for plans with medical/underwriting questions will also be required to sign the Application and the Disclosure for Electronic and Verbal Signatures. Which means:
- When applying by Email/Text Signature method, an Email/Text will be generated for each applicant requiring a signature. The Primary Applicant is responsible for ensuring the Email/Text is delivered to the appropriate applicant(s) for a signature.
- When applying and signing by Voice Signature, each adult applicant will need to be present at the time of application to provide their own voice signature. Note: Applications that include SecureWise Term Life will NOT have Voice Signature as an option.
- When applying in person, all adult applicants must be present to sign the application.
- Primary Beneficiary Designation - Now allows up to two Primary Beneficiary designations. Providing as much information as possible (Date of Birth, Address, etc.) to properly identify the Beneficiaries is important and will help expedite and ensure accurate payments to the designated Beneficiaries.
- Revised Product and Summary Information Form - Updated to include the new Product(s) and the premium amount. This form is part of the Voice Review screen and is required to be read aloud during the call recording process.
If you have questions, call us today at 866-568-9649!